"Phillips, Nebraska" Phillips by Rich62
Phillips Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 15 photos
This bell-and-flags structure is in the middle of the main intersection of town. I'm sure there is a story about it, but I don't know that story yet.
Here is the tiny post office in town. Phillips is just east of Grand Island, a couple of miles north of highway 34, which parallels Interstate 80.
A nice park with lots of playground equipment for the kids.
- Pros:location, nice people
- In a nutshell:Very Handy to Grand Island, but nice and quiet
As the pictures show, they use puppets in their youth ministry. Good-lookin' puppets, too! Each of these puppets is... more travel advice
Rich62's Related Pages
Phillips Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Phillips
- 3 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Phillips?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Phillips
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 32 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 36 reviews, 98 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos