"Palmer, Nebraska" Palmer by Rich62
Palmer Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 22 photos
Palmer is a nice little town in central Nebraska, about ten miles east of Saint Paul, Nebraska.
This tells us that 472 people live in Palmer.
Is it a house? Is it a funeral chapel? What exactly is it. Some clues lead us to believe that it may actually be a Methodist Church, although we did not see any signs to indicate that. If anybody knows, please let me know!
- Pros:NO CRIME, NO TRAFFIC JAMS, NO POLLUTION
- Cons:NO HOSPITAL, NO WALMART
- In a nutshell:A NICE LITTLE TOWN
Here are photos of city parks, ball parks, and a church more travel advice
Rich62's Related Pages
Palmer Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Palmer
- 5 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Palmer?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Palmer
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 31 reviews, 115 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 36 reviews, 98 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos