"Oxford, Nebraska" Oxford by Rich62
Oxford Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 13 photos
HERE'S A SHOT OF HOW CARS CAN PARK IN DOWNTOWN OXFORD. They have a nice wide street to accomodate this pattern.
Oxford is located on highway 136, southwest of Holdrege and about 50 miles east of McCook.
WECOME TO THE LONG BRANCH SALOON on main street in Oxford.
THIS OXFORD CAR DEALER USED TO PUT OUT POTTED BANANA TREES IN THE SUMMERTIME. I don't know if he does that anymore.
- Pros:KINDA INTERESTING
- Cons:KINDA ISOLATED
- In a nutshell:ITS A PRETTY NICE TOWN
This time the temperature was barely above zero. It was December 2009, just a week after a snowstorm had swept through.... more travel advice
Rich62's Related Pages
Oxford Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Oxford
- 2 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Oxford?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Oxford
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 32 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 36 reviews, 98 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos