"MILLER, NEBRASKA..........ALONG HIGHWAY 40" Miller by Rich62
Miller Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 8 photos
MILLER IS ONE OF SEVERAL small towns spaced along highway 40, which extends northwesterly from the city of Kearney.
The "mini-bank" on one street corner seems to be from another time.
I HAVE ATTENDED A FUNCTION OR TWO in this building, which sits next to the highway. Its a very functional, useful structure for the town.
I HAVE NOT been inside, but will have to put that on my "to-do" list.
- Pros:SEEMS LIKE A NICE ENOUGH TOWN TO ME
- Cons:DON'T KNOW ANY CONS
- In a nutshell:ITS CLOSE TO KEARNEY
Rich62's Related Pages
Miller Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Miller
- 1 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Miller?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Miller
Photos in MillerSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 395 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 31 reviews, 115 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 35 reviews, 96 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 81 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos