"MASON CITY, NEBRASKA, ON SCENIC ROUTE 2" Mason City by Rich62
Mason City Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 8 photos
Mason City is located on Hwy. 2 in central Nebraska, a few miles northwest of Kearney. The late Charles Kuralt of CBS fame called route 2 one of Americas 20 most scenic highways.
A newer building houses the community center.
Get used to seeing the coal trains and mixed freights on nearby tracks which parallel highway # 2.
- Pros:AN INTERESTING LITTLE TOWN
- Cons:YOU MUST GO ELSEWHERE FOR SOME SERVICES AND PRODUCTS
- In a nutshell:ITS ACTUALLY PRETTY ATTRACTIVE
Rich62's Related Pages
Mason City Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mason City
- 1 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Mason City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mason City
Photos in Mason CitySee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 31 reviews, 115 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 36 reviews, 98 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos