"DON'T BLINK, WE JUST PASSED MACON, NEBRASKA" Macon by Rich62
Macon Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 3 photos
Macon is a very tiny village in south-central Nebraska located on highway 10 a few miles north of Franklin and several miles south of Minden.
This photo shows the only thing resembling a "store" in town. I do not know if it is open for business or not.
This is a church, maybe the only church, in town.
THE MACON MURAL
- Pros:its not too far from Franklin, for shopping
- Cons:Its just way too small for me.
- In a nutshell:Slow down when you go through town on hwy. 10.
Rich62's Related Pages
Macon Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Macon
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Macon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Macon
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 31 reviews, 115 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 36 reviews, 98 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos