"A TOWN ALONG SCENIC HIGHWAY 2" Litchfield by Rich62
Litchfield Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 4 photos
This is Litchfield, Nebraska. located along highway 2 north of Kearney about 40 minutes. The late Charles Kuralt called highway 2 in Nebraska "one of America's 20 most scenic highways."
Between highway 2 and the north half of town, the railroad tracks go by. There is no overpass, so waiting for a train is very common.
I think this is the Methodist Church in Litchfield.
Litchfield claims about 280 residents.
- Pros:Its a nice town
- Cons:You gotta wait for those trains.
Rich62's Related Pages
Litchfield Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Litchfield
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Litchfield?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Litchfield
Photos in LitchfieldSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 31 reviews, 115 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 36 reviews, 98 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos