"Lincoln, Nebraska" Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln by Rich62
Lincoln Travel Guide: 84 reviews and 184 photos
Billboards such as this clue you in; you are entering the college football capital of the western hemisphere.
A nice mall is located on south 27th St. It is not an enclosed mall, which is great in good weather, not so great in February. But its a nice mall; Barnes & Noble, Scheels Sporting Goods, Bed Bath & Beyond, Van Maur, Panera Bread for good food, etc. And its beautifully landscaped to boot.
This is off the beaten path, but you would surely drive 10 or 15 miles for great chocolate, wouldn't you? The second town east of Lincoln on Highway 34 is Greenwood. On the west edge of Greenwood, on the south side of the highway, is the Baker's Chocolate factory. Their chocolate is high quality and they have lots to choose from. You can get seconds for a discount price. Stop in.
- Pros:A nice small city
- Cons:The main highways tend to go north or south of the city.
- In a nutshell:Its a good place.
A nice corner cafe with parking in the back, also an entrance in the back as well as the front. You can watch the... more travel advice
We just stayed one night, but the room was large and clean, the staff was friendly and helpful. There were computers in... more travel advice
Rich62's Related Pages
Lincoln Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lincoln, Nebraska"
- "Lincoln's Hot Spot"
- "There is no place like...Lincoln!"
- "Willa Cather's Alma Mater"
- "Lincoln - small city or a big small town?"
- "Welcome to Lincoln! ENJOY!"
- "Lincoln, Nebraska... Music and More"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lincoln
- Hotels in Lincoln
- Transportation in Lincoln
- Nightlife in Lincoln
- Restaurants in Lincoln
- Shopping in Lincoln
- Warnings and Dangers in Lincoln
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lincoln
- 31 Reviews
- 115 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Lincoln?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lincoln
Photos in LincolnSee All Photos (115)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 31 reviews, 115 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 36 reviews, 98 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos