"AN INTERSTATE 80 TOWN IN THE PANHANDLE" Kimball by Rich62
Kimball Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 19 photos
DRIVE 16 MILES SOUTH out of Kimball and you will be in the Pawnee National Grasslands of eastern Colorado. Drive 20 miles west and you will be driving into the town of Pine Bluffs, Wyoming.
About 2500 people call Kimball home.
- Pros:A FAIR SIZED SMALL TOWN
- Cons:DOESN'T SEEM TO BE PROGRESSING AS FAST AS SOME
- In a nutshell:ITS AN OK TOWN
THIS USED TO BE THE PLACE TO EAT, but we have not eaten there for years. It used to have a name, but now...? Look at... more travel advice
Rich62's Related Pages
Kimball Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Get High in Nebraska"
- "Small Town"
- "AN INTERSTATE 80 TOWN IN THE PANHANDLE"
- "Kimball Page"
- "Basaic Kimball Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kimball
- 5 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Kimball?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kimball
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 32 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 36 reviews, 98 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos