"JUST ONE "Z", PLEASE" Hazard by Rich62
Hazard Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 5 photos
I caught this scene of the flag flying while the lawn sprinklers were sprinkling, at a house in Hazard, Nebraska.
Hazard is located at the intersection of highways 2 and 10, about 30 minutes north of Kearney.
A flagpole bearing Old Glory stands firmly in the middle of the main intersection of town. No stoplight is needed here, just the Red, White and Blue.
Only 66 people live here, according to my Rand McNally.
No directions are really needed to find this eating establishment. Just look for the flagpole shown above, and you will be just a few feet away from the Wolf's Den...open 7 days a week!
- Pros:Its not too far from Kearney for shopping, medical, etc.
- Cons:only 66 people?
Rich62's Related Pages
Hazard Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hazard
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Hazard?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hazard
Photos in HazardSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 32 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 36 reviews, 98 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos