"GUIDE ROCK, NEBRASKA" Guide Rock by Rich62
Guide Rock Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 7 photos
Guide Rock is a small town in extreme south-central Nebraska, just a few miles north of the Kansas border.
A restaurant and watering hole in town.
The elevators are full to capacity with another harvest, so the rest of the corn must be temporarily stored out on the ground. Thats a lot of corn. This mountain of corn is on the south edge of Guide Rock.
- Pros:No traffic jams, no smog, no crime
- Cons:no college, no shopping mall
- In a nutshell:looks like a nice clean town.
Rich62's Related Pages
Guide Rock Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Guide Rock
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Guide Rock?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Guide Rock
Photos in Guide RockSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 32 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 36 reviews, 98 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos