"Greenwood, Nebraska" Greenwood by Rich62
Greenwood Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 7 photos
Greenwood is the second town east of Lincoln on highway 34. At the west end of town you will find the chocolate factory on the south side of the highway. Its worth the trip; their chocolates are high quality and really good.
Their phone number is (402) 789-2700
Their email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Also on the south side of the highway, look for this red sign. Inside you will find beautiful wood furniture. I think it is brought in from Ohio.
Here are the Greenwood skyscrapers.
- Pros:A nice town, close to Lincoln
- Cons:Its very small
- In a nutshell:Great chocolates and fine Amish furniture available there.
Rich62's Related Pages
Greenwood Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Greenwood
- 1 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Greenwood?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Greenwood
Photos in GreenwoodSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 31 reviews, 115 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 36 reviews, 98 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos