"Giltner, Nebraska" Giltner by Rich62
Giltner Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 23 photos
Well, Giltner can be found from Interstate 80 by taking exit # 324 and going about 5 miles straight south. Maybe not that far; you can see the Giltner water tower from the interstate.
Here is main street in Giltner, Nebraska. As the old joke goes, the locals don't need to signal their turns because everyone knows where they're going anyway.
This is the "Sit 'N Bull" Saloon, in Giltner, Nebraska. There are fewer than 400 people who live in Giltner. I wonder how many patronize the Sit 'N Bull? I once met a Buffalo Bill reinactor in this establishment. (I was tuning the piano, not consuming beverages.)
- Pros:Like most small towns, plenty of peace and quiet
- Cons:nothing wrong with Giltner that I know of.
- In a nutshell:Kind of a photogenic little town!
Houses, stores, whatever I see to photograph will give you a "sense" of what the town is like. more travel advice
HERE ARE FIVE PHOTOS OF THINGS WE SAW AS WE DROVE AROUND GILTNER. more travel advice
Rich62's Related Pages
Giltner Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Giltner
- 4 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (146)
Have you been to Giltner?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Giltner
Photos in GiltnerSee All Photos (23)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 32 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 36 reviews, 98 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos