"A HIGHWAY 40 TOWN: EDDYVILLE" Eddyville by Rich62
Eddyville Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 8 photos
This building has an unusual arched ceiling custom made with wooden arches. Unfortunately the high ceiling results in high energy bills, yet the unique architecture is a community treasure. A false ceiling would solve the heating bill problem, but it would also ruin the ambience and beauty of the interior. As of August, 2008, it is a problem yet to be resolved.
EDDYVILLE IS one of several towns spaced along highway 40 in central Nebraska. The highway leads in a northwesterly direction out of Kearney.
I BELIEVE THIS IS the town cafe.
- Pros:A NICE LITTLE TOWN, NOT TOO FAR FROM KEARNEY
- Cons:NO CONS THAT I CAN THINK OF
- In a nutshell:INTERESTING TO VISIT THESE SMALL TOWNS
Rich62's Related Pages
Eddyville Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Eddyville
- 1 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Eddyville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Eddyville
Photos in EddyvilleSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 32 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 36 reviews, 98 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos