"Campbell, Nebraska" Campbell by Rich62
Campbell Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 14 photos
ALONG HIGHWAY 4 IN SOUTH CENTRAL NEBRASKA you may pass this line of flags. You are at Campbell, a nice little town.
EVERY SMALL TOWN HAS ITS WATER TOWER; HERE IS CAMPBELL'S.
ON A RESIDENTIAL LAWN IN TOWN, someone has built a replica ferris wheel. In a big city this would quickly be vandalized, but it has probably been here for years. Good for you, Campbell!
- Pros:JUST A NICE, PEACEFUL COMMUNITY
- Cons:ITS A LITTLE OUT OF THE WAY
- In a nutshell:MAYBE ITS A GOOD THING TO BE A LITTLE OUT OF THE WAY!
EVEN THOUGH CAMPBELL IS PROBABLY CLOSE TO 130 MILES FROM LINCOLN, these folks let you know that they love their Huskers!... more travel advice
Rich62's Related Pages
Campbell Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Campbell
- 3 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (148)
Have you been to Campbell?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Campbell
Photos in CampbellSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 32 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 36 reviews, 98 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos