"WELCOME TO BOELUS, NEBRASKA" Boelus by Rich62
Boelus Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 14 photos
BOELUS is a victim of geography. It is located on a looping highway called highway 58, northwest of Grand Island and northeast of Kearney. Since Highway 58 is shaped kinda like a "C" laying on its back, it really isn't a straight shot to anywhere. So if you are going anywhere but Boelus, you probably will be on another road. Its only five miles north of well-travelled highway 2, which once was named by Charles Kuralt of CBS as one of the 20 most scenic roads in America. But it might as well be a hundred miles away. Traffic is light on Highway 58, which actually helps make it a smooth and relaxing drive. Once in Boelus, you can dine at the Golden Nugget, which has an excellent reputation throughout central Nebraska. I include a photo of the Golden Nugget in my "tips" section.
Agriculture is king in these parts, stranger! When you see all the anhydrous ammonia tanks lined up, you know that is a fact. For the city slickers, anhydrous ammonia is a form of fertilizer. It is also potentially dangerous to work with, adding to the overall high danger of being a farmer.
Pheasants Forever is an organization dedicated to preserving the habitat in which pheasants naturally nest and live, thus helping preserve and perpetuate the species to provide excellent hunting.
- Pros:A NICE QUIET TOWN
- Cons:TOO FAR FROM MEDICAL HELP FOR ME
- In a nutshell:ITS NICE AND THE FOOD IS GOOD
Rich62's Related Pages
Boelus Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Boelus
- 3 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (148)
Have you been to Boelus?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Boelus
Photos in BoelusSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 32 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 36 reviews, 98 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos