"A TINY VILLAGE IN SOUTH CENTRAL NEBRASKA" Bloomington by Rich62
Bloomington Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 18 photos
Located in south-central Nebraska, near the Kansas border, and between Alma and Franklin, if that helps.
I'm guessing that no more than 100 people live here now.
The Bloomington Community Center.
WE WONDER what type of stores once occupied these buildings.
- Pros:no crime, no traffic jams, no smog
- Cons:no doctor, no hospital
- In a nutshell:Too small for me.
IT MAY BE A SMALL TOWN, BUT ITS PRETTY PHOTOGENIC! SO HERE ARE FIVE MORE SHOTS: (CLICK THE PHOTO TO SEE THE REST) more travel advice
Rich62's Related Pages
Bloomington Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Bloomington
- 3 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Bloomington?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bloomington
Photos in BloomingtonSee All Photos (18)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 31 reviews, 115 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 36 reviews, 98 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos