"NOT THE END OF THE WORLD..." Bladen by Rich62
Bladen Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 13 photos
The road heading south is paved and smooth. Heading north it is paved and kinda wavy for a couple of miles, then it smooths out pretty good.
The sign also reveals a population of 291.
Monuments to an agriculture-based town.
Bladen is in south-central Nebraska. It is southeast of Minden, southwest of Hastings, and north-northwest of Red Cloud. Bladen is located along highway 4, actually they are on a paved spur just a couple or three miles north of the highway.
...BUT AT LEAST their Christmas decorations are out just in time for next Christmas (photo taken April 9th).
More photos of residences under tips below.
- Pros:PROBABLY REAL NICE PEOPLE LIVE HERE
- Cons:TINY AND ISOLATED
- In a nutshell:I COULD NOT LIVE HERE BUT I HAVE NO PROBLEMS WITH THOSE WHO CAN!
Rich62's Related Pages
Bladen Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bladen
- 2 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Bladen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bladen
Photos in BladenSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 32 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 36 reviews, 98 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos