"ROBBERIES; THE LEGACY OF BIG SPRINGS" Big Springs by Rich62
Big Springs Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 3 photos
BIG SPRINGS IS A QUIET, LAW-ABIDING TOWN. But for some reason it has been the scene of more than one robbery over the years. Here is the story of one of them.
THE GENTLEMAN WHO RUNS (OR RAN) THIS BUSINESS WAS ONCE FEATURED ON NATIONAL TELEVISION ON THE CBS SUNDAY MORNING PROGRAM, WHEN IT WAS HOSTED BY CHARLES KURALT. Nebraska's own Roger Welch did a "Postcard from Nebraska" segment featuring this man and his business. His name was Klint Schlake and the store was called "Ye Olde Piano Shoppe".
a CHURCH IN BIG SPRINGS.
Big Springs is located just north of Interstate 80 only a coupleof miles from the Colorado border.
- Pros:Quiet and peaceful, when no robberies are going on.
- Cons:Its 3 hours to Denver and 5 to Lincoln.
- In a nutshell:nice enough, but isolated.
Rich62's Related Pages
Big Springs Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Big Springs
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Big Springs?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Big Springs
Photos in Big SpringsSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 32 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 36 reviews, 98 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos