"BERTRAND, NEBRASKA" Bertrand by Rich62
Bertrand Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 8 photos
About 800 people live in Bertrand, which is in south-central Nebraska on highway 23, just a few miles south of the interstate. The photo shows two elements of Bertrand's sconomy; downtown businesses, and the silos in the background represent agriculture, the mainstay of most small towns economies.
"Bertrand Days" is their yearly celebration, usually the 4th weekend in June. It features a 3-on-3 basketball tournament, a parade, a street dance, and many more activities.
Just behind the bertrand High School (home of the Vikings) is this nice, shady park for you to enjoy.
The people of Bertrand have erected a very nice memorial with the names of area men and women who have served in the military during times of war. The names are grouped according to the war in which they served.
- Pros:A very nice small town
- Cons:no cons
- In a nutshell:just a nice small town
Rich62's Related Pages
Bertrand Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bertrand
- 2 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Bertrand?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bertrand
Photos in BertrandSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 395 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 31 reviews, 115 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 35 reviews, 96 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 81 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos