"SAY "AIR" WITH A SOUTHERN ACCENT" Ayr by Rich62
Ayr Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 4 photos
A tiny town in south-central Nebraska, east of Minden. In the photo a grain truck is seen in town, emphasizing the agricultural basis for the community.
The Nebraska Television Network is visiting one town a week to highlight each community. Usually the local people are proud of their town and eager to let people know what is there. But when it was Ayr's turn, no one would come out and speak to the NTV cameras! I don't know why.
A well-weathered house in Ayr.
The "Little Blue River" flows by Ayr. This shot was taken in November, it actually has water in it in the springtime.
- Pros:can't think of anything
- Cons:not my favorite town
- In a nutshell:too small for me.
Rich62's Related Pages
Ayr Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Ayr
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (147)
Have you been to Ayr?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ayr
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 32 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 36 reviews, 98 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos