"AURORA, NEBRASKA" Aurora by Rich62
Aurora Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 17 photos
There are a lot of towns named "Aurora" in the U.S., but this must be one of the nicest. A very clean, attractive town of about 4200 people. The town square is built around the courthouse and there seems to be a pretty active business community in operation.
Aurora has an exit on Interstate 80 in south-central Nebraska. Just drive north into town and you will see a sign pointing you to the business district, a few blocks west.
Aurora seems to have more than its share of great old houses surrounded by big shade trees. Here is one such house, all decked out with Fourth of July bunting.
Yes, its rural America, but there are industries providing jobs here and there. This is an Iams Dog Food plant located about five miles west of Aurora.
- Pros:VERY NICE, PEACEFUL, CLEAN TOWN
- Cons:CAN'T THINK OF ANY CONS
- In a nutshell:THIS WOULD BE A NICE STOP ON ANY TRIP.
This house was seen burning on the morning of June 27, 2008. It is located south of Aurora along the access highway from... more travel advice
Aurora has so many beautiful old homes surrounded by shade trees. Drive around and see for yourself. more travel advice
Rich62's Related Pages
Aurora Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Aurora
- 6 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (146)
Have you been to Aurora?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Aurora
Photos in AuroraSee All Photos (17)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 32 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 36 reviews, 98 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos