"THE PERFECT LOCATION? MAYBE SO" Ashland by Rich62
Ashland Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 34 photos
ASHLAND IS LOCATED HALFWAY BETWEEN LINCOLN AND OMAHA, and its only about 30 minutes to either one. Yet you have the advantage of being in a relaxed, small town atmosphere. Ashland is located along highway 6, which parallels Interstate 80 and lies only five miles or so north of the interstate.
A VERY UNIQUE COMBINATION OF ART GALLERY AND NATURAL HISTORY MUSEUM. You have to see it to believe it. Check my "things to do" tips below for more information.
A PLEASANT TOWN WITH SOME INTERESTING SHOPS, INCLUDING "CHERI O'S" (see my tips on places to eat below).
- Pros:A GREAT LOCATION
- Cons:DON'T KNOW OF ANY CONS
- In a nutshell:A NICE TOWN
This is a Lutheran church camp but is open to all. They have wonderful facilities in a great setting. My five photos... more travel advice
GREAT ATMOSPHERE, ITS BEEN DESCRIBED AS AN OLD FASHIONED SODA FOUNTAIN BUT WITH A MODERN MENU. They have expresso,... more travel advice
Rich62's Related Pages
Ashland Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "THE PERFECT LOCATION? MAYBE SO"
- "Basaic Ashland Page"
- "Strategic Air and Space Museum"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ashland
- 4 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Ashland?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ashland
Photos in AshlandSee All Photos (21)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 31 reviews, 115 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 36 reviews, 98 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos