"TOWN HALL & COMMUNITY BUILDING" Alda by Rich62
Alda Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 5 photos
Not to be confused with Alma, Nebraska.
This is the municipal building on the north side of highway 30 in Alda.
Alda is just a few minutes west of Grand Island.
A TYPICAL SMALL BUSINESS IN ALDA. Its also located along highway 30.
A little crafts store that has long gone out of business. They had a nice sign painted on the bricks anyway. This too is along highway 30.
- Pros:ITS NEAR GRAND ISLAND & INTERSTATE 80
- Cons:LOTS OF TRAILER HOUSES
- In a nutshell:ITS NOT FOR ME
Rich62's Related Pages
Alda Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Alda
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (148)
Have you been to Alda?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Alda
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 32 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 36 reviews, 98 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos