"CHASING THE SUNSETS" Benton Harbor by Rich62
Benton Harbor Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 5 photos
Since the sun sets in the west, and Benton Harbor is on the eastern shore of Lake Michigan, you can figure out that this is a good spot to watch the sun go down in the evening. While you are doing that you can also watch boaters and fishermen enjoying the evening as well
Drive north about 30 miles from Indiana along the eastern shore of Lake Michigan. When Interstate 94 veers inland, you take highway 63 right along the coast. Watch for the lighthouse in the picture, thats a prime place to stop and see the "show".
The light continues to change every few minutes as the sun goes down.
- Pros:a nice, relaxing way to end your day
Rich62's Related Pages
Benton Harbor Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Sunset Coast's Ghost Town"
- "CHASING THE SUNSETS"
- "Magical lake Michigen shores"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Benton Harbor
- Hotels in Benton Harbor
- Shopping in Benton Harbor
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Benton Harbor
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (146)
Have you been to Benton Harbor?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Benton Harbor
Photos in Benton HarborSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 32 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 36 reviews, 98 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos