"YARMOUTH, MAINE: BY THE COAST JUST N. OF PORTLAND" Yarmouth by Rich62
Yarmouth Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 28 photos
YARMOUTH is home to the yearly "Yarmouth Clam Festival" held each summer.
Yarmouth is about 20 minutes north of Portland, right along the coast.
BUT THE TRAINS DON'T STOP HERE ANYMORE; this is now a flower shop in town.
THE BUILDING IN THE BACKGROUND, if I am not mistaken, is the original headquarters of "Down East", which manufactures tourism-related items and greeting cards.
- Pros:I like Yarmouth
- Cons:no cons
- In a nutshell:a nice town
HERE IS THE PLACE to get a map of Maine (also Vermont and New Hampshire) and lots of information about places to go and... more travel advice
Rich62's Related Pages
Yarmouth Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "YARMOUTH, MAINE: BY THE COAST JUST N. OF PORTLAND"
- "Yarmouth, Maine"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Yarmouth
- 6 Reviews
- 26 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Yarmouth?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Yarmouth
Photos in YarmouthSee All Photos (26)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 32 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 36 reviews, 98 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos