"BILLY'S IS COOL, SO IS THE LIGHTHOUSE DEPOT" Wells by Rich62
Wells Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 28 photos
This is the world's largest lighthouse gift shop, or so they claim, and I believe them! Its about a half hour south of Portland (Maine) on Route 1, or about 20 minutes north of the Kittery outlet malls.
Now why didn't I get a picture of Billy's? The best I can do is a picture of the coffee mug I brought home.
Anyway it's a cool place to eat, right out by the water.
postscript: We revisited the area in 2008 and I did get photos of Billys. See them in my tips below.
as the Wells Police Department is on the job.
- Pros:A nice little village
- Cons:NO CONS
- In a nutshell:Visit Wells, its nice.
Very good ice cream, about 35 flavors from which to choose. My friend had a hot dog and it looked good also. I had some... more travel advice
A BIT PRICIER THAN SOME, BUT PLENTY GOOD and in good surroundings too. It overlooks the Rachael Carson Wildlife Refuge,... more travel advice
Rich62's Related Pages
Wells Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basaic Wells Page"
- "Wells Offered a Needed Rest"
- "BILLY'S IS COOL, SO IS THE LIGHTHOUSE DEPOT"
- "The Maine Diner Brought Us Here!"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Wells
- 4 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (146)
Have you been to Wells?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wells
Photos in WellsSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 32 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 36 reviews, 98 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos