"Gateway to Maine" South Berwick by Rich62
South Berwick Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 28 photos
We crossed from New Hampshire into Maine at this point. Of course this isn't the only way to drive into Maine but what the heck, I thought "Gateway to Maine" had a nice sound to it.
WE DON'T KNOW EXACTLY what this building is, but its right by the river that you cross to get into Maine. We are on Highway 4.
WE SAW MANY beautiful older homes such as this as we drove through South Berwick on Highway 4, which is called Main Street in this part of town. These old homes bring to mind the phrase "simple elegance."
- Pros:IT WAS A NICE LOOKING TOWN
- Cons:NO CONS
- In a nutshell:WE WERE HAPPY BECAUSE WE WERE FINALLY IN MAINE!
WE DROVE BY THIS NICE LOOKING GOLF COURSE. The building is known as the "Red Barn." IT WOULD BE NICE to have golf... more travel advice
Rich62's Related Pages
South Berwick Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in South Berwick
- 2 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to South Berwick?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in South Berwick
Photos in South BerwickSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 32 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 36 reviews, 98 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos