"Glen Cove (Rockport) Maine; we found a nice motel" Glen Cove by Rich62
Glen Cove Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 8 photos
This was our most enjoyable place to stay during a week-long visitk to the coast of Maine. The motel is called "Ledges By The Bay". It is not a resort, its a mom-and-pop, but the rooms were clean and the location fantastic. In 2009 we paid $95/night. Also the staff and the owner were very nice to deal with. We would go back to this location next time.
Highway 1 is the coastal road in Maine. The motel is only about 5 miles south of scenic Camden, Maine.
At various locations they have provided places to sit and enjoy the surroundings.
- Pros:A HIGHLIGHT OF OUR TRIP WAS STAYING HERE
- Cons:NO CONS THAT WE COULD FIND.
- In a nutshell:A VERY NICE LOCATION ALONG THE COAST
Rich62's Related Pages
Glen Cove Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Glen Cove (Rockport) Maine; we found a nice motel"
- Create a Glen Cove Travel Page
Badges & Stats in Glen Cove
- 1 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (147)
Have you been to Glen Cove?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Glen Cove
Photos in Glen CoveSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 32 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 36 reviews, 98 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos