"FREEPORT, MAINE" Freeport by Rich62
Freeport Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 54 photos
A HUGE RETAIL COMPLEX where the catalog comes to life.
I TOOK THIS SHOT ON THE OUTSIDE OF A CRAFT SHOP LOCATED AT 15 SCHOOL STREET IN FREEPORT. Freeport is a shoppers paradise.
SOME WOULD SAY "SOUTH FREEPORT". check my restaurants tips for more info on one of our favorite stops.
- Pros:INCREDIBLE SHOPPING
- Cons:TOUGH TO FIND PARKING DURING TOURIST SEASON
- In a nutshell:A REALLY FUN PLACE TO GO
This place has been here since 1779, so I think it will still be here next week. The state of Maine was created on the... more travel advice
Well, its a fun place to eat and its in a great location. and its relatively new (in 2011) Lobster Bisque with claw... more travel advice
Rich62's Related Pages
Freeport Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Freeport, Maine's Outlet Center"
- "FREEPORT, MAINE"
- "Outlet shopping haven"
- "Day 4 - Freeport, Bailey Island"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Freeport
- Hotels in Freeport
- Restaurants in Freeport
- Shopping in Freeport
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Freeport
- 9 Reviews
- 41 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Freeport?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Freeport
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 32 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 36 reviews, 98 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos