"Camden: A Picture-Perfect Maine coastal town" Top 5 Page for this destination Camden by Rich62
Camden Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 66 photos
Just a mile or two north of town along highway 1, is a road leading up to an old stone tower from which you can get this spectacular view.
Camden Harbor. How can you not get a great photo?
Seen along the road near Camden.
- Pros:IT IS BEAUTIFUL
- Cons:CAN BE BUSY IN THE SUMMER
- In a nutshell:A GREAT VACATION DESTINATION
HERE ARE FIVE MORE PHOTOS OF THIS PICTURESQUE TOWN AND HARBOR. CLICK THE PHOTO TO SEE THEM ALL more travel advice
Rich62's Related Pages
Camden Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Camden Set to Shop & Eat"
- "Where the mountains meet the sea"
- "Camden at Christmas"
- "Camden: A Picture-Perfect Maine coastal town"
- "Camden Maine"
- "Picturesque harbor village"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Camden
- 3 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Camden?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Camden
Photos in CamdenSee All Photos (18)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 32 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 36 reviews, 98 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos