"MY ONLY BATH PHOTOS.....SO FAR" Bath by Rich62
Bath Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 43 photos
DESPITE MANY VISITS TO MAINE, I have failed miserably as far as stopping in Bath or photographing Bath. In fact these are my only photos, but you've got to start somewhere. Hopefully there will be more to come in the future.
This is the Sagadahoc Bridge. To the right of the photo would be the Bath Shipyards.
In this shipyard, huge ships are constructed for the U.S. Navy as well as other customers.
Not sure but I think that red crane might be the largest crane in the world. I heard that once, anyway.
THE BATH SHIPYARDS as seen from the highway 1 bridge.
- Pros:INTERESTING BOATBUILDING AND SHIPBUILDING CENTER
- Cons:I HAVEN'T STOPPED IN BATH YET TO EXPLORE IT
- In a nutshell:ITS HIGH ON MY LIST FOR FUTURE EXPLORATION.
Rich62's Related Pages
Bath Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bath has a Shipbuilding History"
- "Major ship-building, major beauty on the Kennebec"
- "Bath, Maine"
- "MY ONLY BATH PHOTOS.....SO FAR"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bath
- Hotels in Bath
- Transportation in Bath
- Restaurants in Bath
- Shopping in Bath
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Bath
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Bath?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bath
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 31 reviews, 115 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 36 reviews, 98 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (11)
Latest Bath hotel reviews
- The Inn at Bath
- 84 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 18, 2013