"BROOKLINE, MASSACHUSETTS" Brookline by Rich62
Brookline Travel Guide: 41 reviews and 107 photos
THIS IS A FORMER NURSES SCHOOL BUILT IN 1922. Today it is mostly an assisted living complex. However there are also guest quarters there for people visiting someone in a nearby hospital, and sometimes there are guest rooms available even if you are not visiting at the hospital. We stayed there in the spring of 2008. The rooms were simple but adequate and clean, and certainly cost less than the going rate in the Boston area.
It is located at 63 Parker Hill Avenue. The phone number is 617 975-0110
web site: www.landmarkseniorliving.com
This is the view from the top of Parker Hill Avenue, looking down toward the Mission Park subway station. This subway stop is not labeled on most of their maps but it is the green E line, third stop from the end.
These upscale modern apartments are located at 150 Brookline Avenue and are very nice indeed. The photo shows the inner courtyard area.
I am informed by a Boston native that these photos are of locations in Boston itself, not Brookline. It is confusing. I'll just say that these locations are to the west "toward Brookline."
- Pros:good location; Brookline Ave. goes to Fenway Park
- Cons:busy traffic some cab drivers not so pleasant
- In a nutshell:its ok if you like urban life
Rich62's Related Pages
Brookline Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Blizzard of January '05"
- "No Sleep 'Til..."
- "zChris' Brookline"
- "BROOKLINE, MASSACHUSETTS"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Brookline
- Hotels in Brookline
- Transportation in Brookline
- Nightlife in Brookline
- Restaurants in Brookline
- Shopping in Brookline
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Brookline
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (146)
Have you been to Brookline?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brookline
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 32 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 36 reviews, 98 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos