"ON THE WAY TO WICHITA..........." Wellington by Rich62
Wellington Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 16 photos
WELLINGTON, KANSAS, IS A SMALL TOWN that has Wichita creeping ever closer to it from the north.
Wellington is located about 20 miles north of the Oklahoma border. It is 3 miles west of Interstate 35, which is a tollroad in this area.
We suggest just driving parallel to the tollroad on highway 81; you will go almost as fast, there is more to see, and of course there is no toll.
Wellington is on highway 81.
HERE IS A FOOD OPTION FOR YOU IN WELLINGTON.
JUST ANOTHER STREET SCENE in Wellington.
- Pros:PEACEFUL AND QUIET
- Cons:KINDA SMALL
- In a nutshell:ITS FINE WITH ME
DIDN'T STAY THERE, JUST DROVE BY AND SNAPPED A PICTURE so that you would know that it is available. more travel advice
Rich62's Related Pages
Wellington Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wellington, Kansas – My Home Town"
- "ON THE WAY TO WICHITA..........."
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Wellington
- 3 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Wellington?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wellington
Photos in WellingtonSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 32 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 36 reviews, 98 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos