"ON THE VAST AND FERTILE PLAINS OF KANSAS......." Newton by Rich62
Newton Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 24 photos
EVEN IN FEBRUARY, the breadbasket of the nation looks alive and fertile.
OUR ONLY CONNECTION with Newton thus far has been to stop at the outlets on Interstate 35.
THINGS LOOKED PROMISING AS WE APPROACHED, but we found many stores had abandoned this outlet mall.
- Pros:GOOD HARDWORKING MENNONITE PEOPLE HERE
- Cons:THE OUTLET MALL IS BEING ABANDONED
- In a nutshell:ITS A NICE TOWN
Rich62's Related Pages
Newton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "ON THE VAST AND FERTILE PLAINS OF KANSAS......."
- "brdwtchr's new Newton Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Newton
- Transportation in Newton
- Restaurants in Newton
- Warnings and Dangers in Newton
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Newton
- 1 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (147)
Have you been to Newton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Newton
Photos in NewtonSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 32 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 36 reviews, 98 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos