"A Swedish town" Lindsborg by Rich62
Lindsborg Travel Guide: 39 reviews and 103 photos
This brightly decorated home is in a town that celebrates its Swedish heritage year-round. There are quite a few interesting shops to browse, and if you are looking for fresh Lingonberries, check the local grocery store. (Unfortunately there were none in 2013 due to the previous summer drouth, but you could still get Lingonberry jam and perhaps other similar products.)
I don't speak Swedish but I think it says "Welcom to Lindsborg."
Lindsborg is home to a small college as well. It has a nice campus.
- Pros:Interesting Swedish shopping
- Cons:no cons
- In a nutshell:We like it and we will be back
Rich62's Related Pages
Lindsborg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "brdwtchr's new Lindsborg Page"
- "Little Sweden, USA"
- "Lindsborg, Kansas - more than a touch of Swedish"
- "Lindsborg, Kansas"
- "A Swedish town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lindsborg
- Hotels in Lindsborg
- Transportation in Lindsborg
- Restaurants in Lindsborg
- Shopping in Lindsborg
- Warnings and Dangers in Lindsborg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lindsborg
- 3 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Lindsborg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lindsborg
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 32 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 36 reviews, 98 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos