"CONCORDIA, KANSAS" Concordia by Rich62
Concordia Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 12 photos
Concordia is a town of 5,700 people in north-central Kansas. It is on highway 81 (north-south) and highway 28 & 9 (east-west).
Just a snapshot taken while heading north on highway 81 thru town.
This happens to be the Trinity United Methodist Church in Concordia, used here to represent the many churches available in town.
- Pros:Its small.
- Cons:Its small
- In a nutshell:I don't know much about Concordia.
AT THE NORTH END OF TOWN, just on the south end of the overpass, is this magnificent mural carved from brick. It... more travel advice
Rich62's Related Pages
Concordia Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Concordia
- 4 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Concordia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Concordia
Top 10 Pages
- Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 395 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 31 reviews, 115 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 35 reviews, 96 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 81 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos