"ABILENE, KANSAS" Top 5 Page for this destination Abilene by Rich62
Abilene Travel Guide: 84 reviews and 196 photos
Abilene is on Interstate 70, about 20 miles east of Salina.
Take exit # 275. Most of the town lies on the south side of Interstate 70.
AN OLD railroad depot in town.
- Pros:Its not bad
- Cons:lots of railroad tracks to cross in town
- In a nutshell:VISIT THE EISENHOWER CENTER IN ABILENE
MANY CHURCHES ARE AVAILABLE, THIS IS AN EXAMPLE. more travel advice
HER YOU CAN VISIT the boyhood home of General and President Dwight Eisenhower. You can visit the graves of Ike and his... more travel advice
Rich62's Related Pages
Abilene Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Cow Town with Pizazz"
- "Abilene - Home of Dwight Eisenhower and much more!"
- "Wild West Cow Town and Birthplace of Eisenhower"
- "I Like Ike!"
- "ABILENE, KANSAS"
- "brdwtchr's new Abilene Page"
- "Griske's Abilene Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Abilene
- Hotels in Abilene
- Transportation in Abilene
- Restaurants in Abilene
- Shopping in Abilene
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Abilene
- 5 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (146)
Have you been to Abilene?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Abilene
Photos in AbileneSee All Photos (17)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 32 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 36 reviews, 98 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos