"Richmond, Indiana: Nice town, nice college" Richmond by Rich62
Richmond Travel Guide: 27 reviews and 85 photos
EARLHAM COLLEGE was founded in Richmond by Quakers in 1847. Today it has about 1200 students.
Richmond itself has a population of about 39,000.
THE RICHMOND SIGN
In keeping with Quaker beliefs of equality, all students, staff and teachers call each other by their first name.
- Pros:nice town
- Cons:no cons
- In a nutshell:They have a special Tim Horton's (see tips)
Rich62's Related Pages
Richmond Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Historic "Gem" in East-Central Indiana"
- "Richmond, Indiana: Nice town, nice college"
- "sambarnett's new Richmond Page"
- "Richmond, Indiana..home residence"
- "Richmond Trip a Blowout"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Richmond
- Hotels in Richmond
- Transportation in Richmond
- Restaurants in Richmond
- Shopping in Richmond
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Richmond
- 3 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Richmond?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Richmond
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 31 reviews, 115 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 36 reviews, 98 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos