"Home to a Vice-President" Huntington by Rich62
Huntington Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 21 photos
A classic old downtown is what you will find in Huntington, Indiana.
If you have any interest in the vice-presidency of the United States, see the "Things to do" section below.
Some beautiful older homes are seen the the residential areas of Huntington.
Huntington is located in eastern Indiana at the intersection of highways 5 and 9. It is closely bypassed by highway 24. Huntington is just southwest of Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Here is a high school athletic field in Huntington.
- Pros:its ok
- Cons:no cons
- In a nutshell:its ok
Rich62's Related Pages
Huntington Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Huntington
- 3 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Huntington?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Huntington
Top 10 Pages
- Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 395 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 31 reviews, 115 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 35 reviews, 96 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 81 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos