"Peoria, Illinois" Peoria by Rich62
Peoria Travel Guide: 100 reviews and 192 photos
It is located along I-74 in west-central Illinois, and is on the Illinois River.
Exit 94 on I-74 will get you to the waterfront redevelopment area.
THIS IS THE VIEW from the interstate bridge over the Illinois River.
- Pros:NICE RIVER VIEWS PLUS BRADLEY UNIVERSITY
- Cons:WE DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO STOP AND EXPLORE
- In a nutshell:LOOKS INTERESTING
Rich62's Related Pages
Peoria Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Three-Time All American City: Peoria"
- "Peoria - A Town of Firsts for me"
- "Home of the Prairie Airshow"
- ""If it'll play in Peoria...""
- "Peoria has plenty of culture!"
- "P-town is Paradise!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Peoria
- Hotels in Peoria
- Transportation in Peoria
- Nightlife in Peoria
- Restaurants in Peoria
- Warnings and Dangers in Peoria
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Peoria
- 1 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (148)
Have you been to Peoria?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Peoria
Photos in PeoriaSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 32 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 36 reviews, 98 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos