"Red Oak, Iowa" Red Oak by Rich62
Red Oak Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 11 photos
A nice, peaceful small town in Iowa. Part of the town square, and the gazebo, is pictured here.
Red Oak is located in southwestern Iowa, on highway 34. I'm going to estimate that it is only about 30 miles to Council Bluffs, Iowa, and maybe 35 or 40 to Omaha, Nebraska. It is in Montgomery County.
Just a shot of a typical older home in town.
- Pros:PEACEFUL AND QUIET
- Cons:NO CONS
- In a nutshell:WE LIKED RED OAK
Here are five photos we took around town. CLICK THE PHOTO TO ENLARGE IT AND TO SEE THEM ALL. more travel advice
Rich62's Related Pages
Red Oak Travel Guide
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Red Oak
- 2 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Red Oak?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Red Oak
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 31 reviews, 115 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 36 reviews, 98 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos