"Ottumwa, Iowa" Ottumwa by Rich62
Ottumwa Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 12 photos
A "river town," Ottumwa is located on the Des Moines River in southeast Iowa. It is found on highway 34.
This complex is an outstanding example of a community center. It is built with a fine view of at least two bridges, the Church Street Bridge being the closest, and the Wapello Street Bridge just a bit farther away. But it also affords a fine view of the river and the city beyond.
Check my "Things to do" tips below for more photos of the center.
Here is a random shot taken in the downtown area, just across the river from the Bridge View Center.
- Pros:A BEAUTIFUL COMMUNITY CENTER
- Cons:PARTS OF DOWNTOWN A LITTLE ROUGH AROUND THE EDGES
- In a nutshell:IT WAS AN INTERESTING VISIT
Rich62's Related Pages
Ottumwa Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Ottumwa
- 2 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Ottumwa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ottumwa
Photos in OttumwaSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 32 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 36 reviews, 98 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos