"MALVERN, IOWA" Malvern by Rich62
Malvern Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 13 photos
THIS FARMHOUSE is located near Malvern. Malvern itself is in extreme western Iowa, in fact it is just a little southeast of Omaha, Nebraska. Also it is south of Council Bluffs.
A farm wife with artistic abilities painted these cows on a door of a barn.
ON THE WEST SIDE OF TOWN you will pass by this modern school facility.
- Pros:PEACEFUL, QUIET, NICE PEOPLE, BEATIFUL COUNTRYSIDE.
- Cons:PROBABLY A FEW MILES FROM MEDICAL HELP.
- In a nutshell:A NICE PLACE TO VISIT OR TO LIVE.
This is a good spot for lunch. The young couple who own it have done a lot of work fixing up the interior. And of... more travel advice
Rich62's Related Pages
Malvern Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Malvern
- 3 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (148)
Have you been to Malvern?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Malvern
Photos in MalvernSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 32 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 36 reviews, 98 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos