"Iowa City, Iowa" Iowa City by Rich62
Iowa City Travel Guide: 119 reviews and 192 photos
This is a nice medium-sized city with mostly friendly people.
DON'T KNOW what this building is, but it looks important.
Iowa City is located along interstate 80 in east central Iowa
Here is where the Hawkeyes play football, volleyball, basketball, etc. and oh yes they also go to class and get degrees!
Be sure to visit the nice campus.
- Pros:A VERY NICE TOWN IN EVERY WAY
- Cons:WE DIDN'T GET TO STAY THERE FOR LONG THIS TIME
- In a nutshell:WE LIKE IT
Rich62's Related Pages
Iowa City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Iowa City Is A Great Town To Have Fun!"
- "Lovely place...."
- "Culture in the Cornfields"
- "Ah, youth..."
- "Former Capitol Now University Town"
- "Iowa City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Iowa City
- Hotels in Iowa City
- Transportation in Iowa City
- Nightlife in Iowa City
- Restaurants in Iowa City
- Shopping in Iowa City
- Warnings and Dangers in Iowa City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Iowa City
- 1 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (148)
Have you been to Iowa City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Iowa City
Photos in Iowa CitySee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 32 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 36 reviews, 98 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos