"Burlington, Iowa" Burlington by Rich62
Burlington Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 5 photos
Burlington is located in the extreme southeast corner of Iowa, on the western bank of the mighty Mississippi River. Highway 34 is the main east-west route through town, and highway 61 goes north and south but is located just a few miles west of town.
THIS IS the graceful suspension bridge that took us over the Mississippi River from Illinois into Iowa.
A quick glimpse of the Mississippi River as we drove into Burlington
- Pros:THEY SURE HAVE A NICE BRIDGE
- Cons:DON'T KNOW, WE DIDN'T STOP TO FIND ANY CONS
- In a nutshell:ITS OK
Rich62's Related Pages
Burlington Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Fun in the Middle of Iowa--Yes, it's possible!"
- "Burlington, Iowa"
- "Basaic Burlington Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Burlington
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (147)
Have you been to Burlington?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Burlington
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 32 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 36 reviews, 98 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos