"Let the Wind Blow!" Peetz by Rich62
Peetz Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 22 photos
Once this tiny town (pop. 227) seemed ready to dissolve into the prairie. Now it has new life and a new outlook.
On the edge of town a crop grows 230 feet into the air; wind turbines. In one group stand 33 of these million-dollar monsters while a second group numbers 40. And there are more to come. Every ten units require a technician to keep things running smoothly. These skilled workers are moving into the Peetz area, needing housing and shopping in the community. Other workers are erecting the giant units. New money is starting to move through the economy, and Peetz is looking good!
One effect of the new economic stimulus is a huge community building and fire station. Now under construction (Sept. 2006), it will serve the needs of this town for many years to come.
THE people of Peetz maintain this tidy little park.
- Pros:WONDERFUL PEOPLE, FRIENDLY AND KIND
- Cons:IT IS ISOLATED
- In a nutshell:WE LIKE PEETZ!
Here are a few photos we took in September of 2008 more travel advice
I HAVE THESE ITEMS IN THIS CATEGORY BECAUSE BASICALLY EVERYTHING IN PEETZ IS OFF THE BEATEN PATH. HERE ARE FIVE SAMPLE... more travel advice
Rich62's Related Pages
Peetz Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Peetz
- 4 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Peetz?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Peetz
Photos in PeetzSee All Photos (22)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 31 reviews, 115 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 36 reviews, 98 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos