"A LAND OF GIANT GRASSHOPPERS (?)" Ovid by Rich62
Ovid Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 14 photos
THE HOPPERS ARE SO BIG THEY HITCH RIDES ON PASSING TRAILERS! OK, maybe not, but we did find this big guy in Ovid. Maybe he was in a parade.
Ovid is in the far northeast corner of Colorado, just west of Julesburg. Way out on the barren plains.
Well, at least this one does.
HERE IS THE POST OFFICE IN TOWN. VERY NICE.
- Pros:HAVE MET SOME REAL NICE PEOPLE IN OVID
- Cons:ITS A LONG WAY FROM DENVER OR CHEYENNE OR KEARNEY OR LINCOLN OR...........
- In a nutshell:ITS NICE, BUT GIVE ME A LESS ISOLATED LOCATION, PLEASE!
HERE IS A SAMPLER (4 PHOTOS) OF A FEW THINGS WE SAW IN OVID. more travel advice
A TINY TOWN HAS A TINY LIBRARY. Its on main street too. more travel advice
Rich62's Related Pages
Ovid Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Ovid
- 5 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Ovid?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ovid
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 31 reviews, 115 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 36 reviews, 98 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos