"WELCOME TO LONGMONT, COLORADO" Longmont by Rich62
Longmont Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 11 photos
OVER 71,000 PEOPLE LIVE IN LONGMONT, but since it has no large college, it seems to exist in the shadows of Boulder, which is just down the road on highway 119. I grew up in this part of Colorado, but I never heard much about Longmont. It doesn't seem to stand out or have its own personality somehow. Certainly it seems like a nice place, though. But for me it was always a town we drove through on the way to somewhere else. I'm sure it would be different if we had had a family member living there, but we did not.
Our last drive through Longmont, in February of 2008, showed a lot of retail development in the southwest entrance to town on highway 119. We did not stop on that day but the area looked very nice.
Just a snapshot of highway 287, heading north through Longmont and on to Berthoud and then to Fort Collins.
- Pros:IT SEEMS LIKE A PRETTY NICE TOWN
- Cons:TOO CLOSE TO BOULDER
- In a nutshell:ITS OK WITH ME.
Rich62's Related Pages
Longmont Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "WELCOME TO LONGMONT, COLORADO"
- "DJ FOX"
- "Longmont: An All-American City"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Longmont
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Longmont?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Longmont
Photos in LongmontSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 32 reviews, 120 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 36 reviews, 98 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos