"Halfway to Estes Park: Glen Haven, Colorado" Glen Haven by Rich62
Glen Haven Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 19 photos
This is a picture I snapped while searching for a friend's house. The bad news is that I was lost; the good news is that I would have missed this scene if I hadn't been lost.
Be sure to check my "tips" below for more photos and information.
This sign asks you to drop in for a nice meal. Just don't assume that it is inexpensive since it is in a small village.
From Loveland, Colorado, head west into the Big Thompson Canyon. At the village of Drake, turn right onto a paved road. In only a few miles you will be in Glen Haven. After you continue west, you will soon arrive in Estes Park.
WARNING: The road has sharp switchbacks which are perfectly fine for cars. However I would never attempt this road in a motor home or in a vehicle pulling a trailer.
- Pros:CLEAN, PURE AIR AND SPECTACULAR SCENERY
- Cons:IT MIGHT BE A FEW MILES TO THE NEAREST DOCTOR
- In a nutshell:A VERY ENJOYABLE PLACE TO VISIT
Here are several photos of things we saw in the village of Glen Haven. Click the photo to see them all. more travel advice
Rich62's Related Pages
Glen Haven Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Glen Haven
- 4 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Glen Haven?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Glen Haven
Photos in Glen HavenSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kearney Intro, 139 reviews, 399 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omaha Intro, 42 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 31 reviews, 115 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nebraska Intro, 36 reviews, 98 photos
- Georgetown Intro, 27 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 19 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Collins Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos
- Boston Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 71 photos
- Austin Intro, 19 reviews, 69 photos